1. You can connect to our network with play.snw.io.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, I hope you're having a great day!
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome to ShockNetwork

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by drtshock, May 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drtshock

Founder
    1/66

Minecraft account: Trent
    #1 drtshock, May 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2013
    Not all of you are fully aware of what is going on and I believe you have the right to be enlightened. I will give my account of what has happened recently.

I was a developer for NovaFactions / LegacyRaid ,as they were also known, for about 5 months. Just the other day, Scrappy came to me saying that things were falling apart and if I would be interested in co-owning another server with him. I was of course interested because I didn't want to see a community die that I had put so much work in to. Over the past few days we have been working on setting up everything new from scratch. We did nothing to sabotage or harm what was left of the other server; only worked to better the one that we are building.

We are very excited to announce and welcome you to our new community Obdurocraft. We are starting with just Factions, but we will be growing into more as we smooth things out. We hope that you guys are as excited as we are to get things going. Help us spread the word.

While we are starting out with most things fresh, your donor status will be kept from NovaFactions (at the time of the split). New ranks can be found here. You will have your rank from the time that we split. If you wish to upgrade then you can go to the "Upgrade" tab on buycraft and enter the difference between the rank you have and the rank you want to get.

Since we have new ranks we will be using the following conversions:

coal -> fighter
    iron -> warrior
    gold -> knight
    diamond -> gladiator
    emerald -> legend
    elite -> titan
    legend - > lord
    platinum -> king
    ultimate -> king ($25 to next rank)
    demi-god -> emperor
    god -> mayor
    emperor -> master
    titan -> commander
    overlord -> hero

We will add your rank into the shop so that way you can easily upgrade whenever you would like. To help get our server up and going we will be offering 33% off on donations with the coupon code "newisbetter" for the first week the server is up.

Check out our new stats portal @ http://stats.shocknetwork.net/

Staff applications are very open right now. We do not have many staff so we will need some people to help us out. Please take the time to read this thread before you make your application.

Welcome :3

2. isaachu

Newcomer
    1/66

YAY NEW SERVER BY SCRAPPY AND DRT <3

3. jdunk17

Newcomer
    1/66

:D thanks 4 saving our community

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.