1. You can connect to our network with play.snw.io.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, I hope you're having a great day!
    Dismiss Notice

Free Ranks update this weekend!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Moonless, Oct 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moonless

Administrator
    63/66

Have you been thinking about getting a new Eula approved rank but just don't have the money right now? Well now is the time!! With the release of the new Survival server we are offering a network wide free update to Pre-EULA ranks. If you want to update just make a support thread and we will switch you over for free!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Nadya

Absolutely Shocking
    243/263

Minecraft account: Nadya
    firstststst!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. lampple3

SNW Legend
    43/66

Minecraft account: lampple3
    Wait whaat? Can you explain it more plz?

4. ToxicThane :P

Absolutely Shocking
    93/132

Minecraft account: Thane_N7Krios
    Ditto^

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Koi

Absolutely Shocking
    163/263

Minecraft account: KoiYT
    Can we upgrade to any rank we want or is it the next one up from what we have?

6. Deathdaman

Absolutely Shocking
    263/394

Minecraft account: Dxmxn
    Thanks for transfering it, but it now seems that on every server but survival I don't have a rank. Is this a common problem that's being fixed, or just me...

7. Chris Wery

Newcomer
    3/66

Howdy again! I have not been on in awhile but I see that Survival is back! Awesome, that means I will be here more as well. HOWEVER, it appears my platinum rank is gone. Can that be restored or updated or whatever you have to do? Thanks! Also, my son DukietheFizzJr lost his rank. I am not sure what he was though.... Thanks! Glad to be back.

8. Moonless

Administrator
    163/263

It should not be a problem at all. I will get it fixed asap. Paw transfered your rank so he may have done some fancy console magic tbat backfired.

9. Moonless

Administrator
    163/263

What is your in game name?

10. Moonless

Administrator
    163/263

Sorry no. The ranks are network wide.

Tommy is right, its an upDATE, not and upGRADE. Your rank would be switched from the old NOT EULA friendly, to the new EULA friendly ranks. Its a lateral move not a vertical climb.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Chris Wery

Newcomer
    3/66

Dukiethefizz and my son is Dukiethefizzjr I am sure FlamingPaw would remember us!

12. KAMO287

SNW Legend
    28/66

Can someone point me in the direction of what ranks include what perks for survival? id be tempted to switch to the new ones- but i want to see what it offers first- BUT if it doesnt make sense can we just buy ranks only for survival to keep old kits from other servers...

thanks

side note: can we credit my lifetime kit pvp to my rank to upgrade me ? it's a worthless kit now :(

13. Moonless

Administrator
    163/263

Sorry but no. Ranks are network wide. To get a rank on Survival you need to update your rank. Check out the Survival forum posts to see what is in each rank for survival.

14. KAMO287

SNW Legend
    28/66

thanks for the info! Can you point me in the right direction for the survival forum that lists each rank? can not find it :(

Would I be able to merge my Platinum rank + pvp rank into an new server wide awesome rank - let me know if that's an option!

Thanks!

Attached Files:

15. Deathdaman

Absolutely Shocking
    263/394

That's probably not an option, unfortunately

16. KAMO287

SNW Legend
    28/66

Always worth asking right?? ... ive been a part of this server since DRT started it and ive had to re-buy/update/merge ranks like 4 times now. Since the Lifetime PVP kit rank cost $$ and the server isnt making use of it anymore - no harm in asking to get that merged into my current rank if I convert to the new ones.

Just my 2cents

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Moonless

Administrator
    163/263

Sorry I was wrong. We had a miscommunication. I am going to be adding the rank additions to Buycraft tonight. I will add a post with the perks here right after that.

Also you are right. It never hurts to ask. But the answer is no that would not be something we would do, but thanks for asking.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Elder Guardian Lord Overseer of Chats

SNW Legend
    63/66

I'm sorry if this seems harsh, but. . . it seems that this is useless, as the old ranks are still better than the new (In a few ways, not in all, but a few). I know a few people will like it, but unless the old are being deleted (Which, again, seems unfair) it is useless and unwise to "update" + all the money I put in. I put in more money than the new EULA ranks, I feel we should get equal money we put in. It only seems fair. Old master to new master, the old prevails. If there is a reason I should upgrade, because of delete, removal, or otherwise, I would maybe oblige. But even then it seems like a ripoff.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. KAMO287

SNW Legend
    28/66

anxiously awaiting! The suspense is killing us! thx!!

20. Deathdaman

Absolutely Shocking
    263/394

So this issue was fixed for every server but Invasion, (Maybe koth aswell but I never get on that so I have no idea) if you could bring this I with Paw that'd be much apprecated

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.