1. You can connect to our network with play.snw.io.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, I hope you're having a great day!
    Dismiss Notice

February 2015 Top Voters

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dpasi314, Mar 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dpasi314

Developer
    28/66

Minecraft account: Dpasi314
    The top voters for February 2015,

1. Pandarahh
    2. Matty420
    3. YoungBlaze

4. mazterassassin
    5. orbitgalaxy

This month we took 5 random voters out of the top 10 voters! Each month we will continue to choose 5 random people in the list of top 10, so you all have a chance to win some awesome vouchers!

Thanks everyone who voted to help promote our awesome server. We really appreciate it <3 Votes have now been reset for March.

The top 3 voters will each get vouchers at $15, $10, and $10 respectively. Contact @Chasky in private message for your code!
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 1, 2015, Original Post Date: Mar 1, 2015 ---
    Due to the fact that the votes from January may or may not have been reset, we instead took 5 random people out of an updated list of the top 10. We will continue to use this method for months in the future so the top 10 voters all have an equal chance to win!

• Like Like x 6
  2. LittleMissCake

SNW Legend
    43/66

So does that mean we can just vote one time and might have a slight chance of being a "top voter" ? o.o

3. Jack

Absolutely Shocking
    113/132

No not even close be in the top 10 not bottom 10 for a prize

4. LittleMissCake

SNW Legend
    43/66

OHHH... Oh I get it now okay thanks xD

5. greenswampy

Regular
    3/66

Minecraft account: greenswampy
    Wait, Did I get in the top ten because I was getting an error on the second voting site, something about Json?

6. Dpasi314

Developer
    93/132

Minecraft account: Dpasi314
    February probably has some issues as name changes finally took place. We can not handle how the third party voting services handle the name changing process. These issues should ideally be ironed out this month! As for you being in the top 10, I don't remember, we only pick 5 random players (3 winners) from the top ten. However, if you get in the top 10 this month, you have an equal chance of being selected for winning! Keep up the voting awesomeness!

7. orbitgalaxy

SNW Legend
    28/66

Minecraft account: Orbitgalaxy
    I love this idea because most people don't go on everyday and don't get the chance to earn something :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.