1. You can connect to our network with play.snw.io.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, I hope you're having a great day!
    Dismiss Notice

Factions Updates and Creative

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by drtshock, Dec 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drtshock

Founder
    113/132

Minecraft account: Trent
    #1 drtshock, Dec 13, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2014
    The entire staff team has been extremely hard at work getting this update ready for you guys and we're finally ready to release it!

Mob Arena
    We've added MobArena based on popular demand. We currently only have one map but we will be adding more soon. The current one is called Town and was built by Blockworks Our hope is that we have some awesome fan submissions now that we have Creative up! You can post MobArena maps in the build submissions forum.

Each rank has one class and all classes below it. There are also basic classes that all ranks, and players with no rank, can use. Then there are 3 top ranks that are for separate purchase. That includes Iron Man, Master Brewer, and The Arrow.

There is a very difficult enderman boss at level 100. Every 10 levels you get 4 gapples, after 75 you get 32 gapples and 64 diamond blocks, then after 100 levels you get 64 bedrock and 64 more gapples.

Schematics Shop
    Factions is fun but we wanted to add more to our server that we've never seen on other servers. We want to make sure that our Factions server is the one that everyone stays on once they see how great it is. You can now purchase schematics from Buycraft and place them in your Faction's claimed territory. Schematics currently include TNT Cannon, Multi Cannon (shoots sand, TNT, or both), Cacti Grinder, Sugarcane Grinder, and two Enderman Grinders.

I made a video demonstrating how it works. The door creaking open at the end was my dog pushing it open.

Creative
    We've released an entirely new creative server! You can join this via the lobby or /server creative from any server. This is a brand new server with an entirely new world. We will not be bringing back any of the old plots.

Some highlights of our new Creative server:
    • Plots can be merged
    • You can purchase extra plots
    • You can vote to get temporary world edit permissions
    • Ranks have many more world edit permissions
    • You can purchase full worldedit permissions (for your plot)
    • Uses network ranks
    • Plots are 101x101

Ranks
    Now that creative is released, we are giving people until Wednesday, December 17th to transfer their rank from Factions to the network. After that, all requests will be denied.

• Like Like x 7
  2. Snowball

SNW Legend
    43/66

Awesome :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Snapdragon

SNW Legend
    63/66

Minecraft account: Snapdragon
    <3
    I love how things are getting done and hope you can get prison up! Do you think the minigame ranks will go to prison or the factions ranks?

4. TheSexyWaffle

SNW Legend
    63/66

Nice! :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. drtshock

Founder
    163/263

Factions ranks will only be on Factions. Network ranks will be on all other servers :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. DaSuperDonut

SNW Legend
    28/66

7. drtshock

Founder
    163/263

Added in a part about ranks.

Ranks
    Now that creative is released, we are giving people until Wednesday, December 17th to transfer their rank from Factions to the network. After that, all requests will be denied.

8. JoshLF77

Regular
    18/66

Minecraft account: JoshLF77
    How do you transfer your rank?

9. drtshock

Founder
    163/263

Open a support thread.

10. YogurtMan4

Newcomer
    1/66

The Schematics Shop was a great idea drt!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Bluuuu

Absolutely Shocking
    113/132

Minecraft account: Bluuuu
    If you transfer the rank to creative, do you get to still have both ranks or no?

12. Rosethorne

Absolutely Shocking
    63/66

Nope. It would only be on Creative/The rest of the Network. Your Factions rank would disapear if you transferred it over.

13. TheGreyWolf

SNW Legend
    28/66

Minecraft account: TheVigilantWolf
    When people donate they should automatically get 1 more plot along with the donation. Also, if we donated and have our rank on factions, do we get it on creative?

14. Jack

Absolutely Shocking
    113/132

factions ranks and network ranks are separated again so thats a no you either get it in factions or network

15. TheGreyWolf

SNW Legend
    28/66

oops didnt read above lol

16. Rosethorne

Absolutely Shocking
    63/66

Higher donor ranks have higher amounts of plots. That's one of the perks we offer, along with the More Plots Package on the Shop. :)

As for Factions, that rank doesn't carry over to any other servers. It's the Minigames ranks that transfer to all other servers.

EDIT: Sniped. D:

17. JoshLF77

Regular
    18/66

2 Questions

1. So if I transfer my rank I will have a rank on creative, invasion and any other server that comes to shock in the future but not factions?
    2. As I am awesome what rank will I be given?

18. Jack

Absolutely Shocking
    113/132

1.correct
    2. commander i believe not sure if anything else

19. JoshLF77

Regular
    18/66

OK but isnt commander $120 so wouldn't I get a voucher?

20. TheGreyWolf

SNW Legend
    28/66

Make a support forum asking

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.