1. You can connect to our network with play.snw.io.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, I hope you're having a great day!
    Dismiss Notice

Battle Royale Private Beta

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by drtshock, Sep 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drtshock

Founder
    93/132

Minecraft account: Trent
    [​IMG]
    Battle Royale is now in private beta! This means that anyone with a rank can join and play. If you do not have a rank, then go get one during our 25% off fall sale and join!

What's This Mean?
    Beta means that the server is still not ready to be fully released, there may be bugs, restarts, and stats will reset before the server is fully released. We ask that you help to report bugs and issues that you find so that we can fix them and get the server closer to release. If we find players taking advantage of any bugs, they will be dealt with in accordance with our rules.

We expect the private beta to last 1-2 weeks, at which time we will do a full release.

Features
    We currently have an amazing resource pack made by @Zorigami. He did all of the textures and put together the sounds. Make sure you accept the resource pack when you join the server or you will not be able to play the game!

We currently do not have any perks for the game. That is something that we will be implementing during the private beta as we get a feel of what would be worth it but not game breaking. If you have any suggestions, we would love to hear them! Good suggestions that are implemented will be rewarded.

Maps
    The beta will have 2 maps, Flores and Coliseum, both by Blockworks. These are spare SG maps they offered us to use while we get a full map made. The new map will be modeled after the real h1z1 map. The map is something that we are waiting for before we do a full release.
    [​IMG]

Joining
    You can join the server just like all of our other ones, via the compass or portals in the lobby as well as /server battleroyale.

• Like Like x 2
  2. DrSneaky

SNW Legend
    63/66

Minecraft account: ExLuor
    I won the first game :cool:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. SnakeMastah1

Absolutely Shocking
    43/66

Minecraft account: _SnakeKing_
    #3 SnakeMastah1, Sep 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2015
    I apologize for my stupidity but, what the heck is Battle Royal.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Fingy

SNW Legend
    63/66

Minecraft account: Fingy2Hawt
    Someone forgot to add Flores into the map list :p

5. KamuiGakupo

Absolutely Shocking
    93/132

Minecraft account: Marcela
    Dang so anyone Premium+ can join? Finally donating pays off

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Bluuuu

Absolutely Shocking
    113/132

Minecraft account: Bluuuu
    Yes I'm happy too even though I have a high rank

• Like Like x 1
  7. KamuiGakupo

Absolutely Shocking
    93/132

I have master but I thought in Invasion they would give you the amount of points for the last class in your rank so you can just work your way up not give you the classes and still have the same amount of points before so it's like you don't progress at all

8. kai

SNW Legend
    43/66

Minecraft account: BlockIy
    Imagine smoke/toxic gas canisters,bazookas,aeroplanes that actually fly around,helicopters,grenades,incendiary bombs/Molotov cocktails,bulletproof vests,daggers,fisting,maybe climbing skills on certain walls,etc
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 18, 2015, Original Post Date: Sep 18, 2015 ---
    Just ideas.
    Don't judge me

9. Bluuuu

Absolutely Shocking
    113/132

Minecraft account: Bluuuu
    I got killed by gas

10. SnakeMastah1

Absolutely Shocking
    43/66

Minecraft account: _SnakeKing_
    I must know where to find more info about this. I command you to tell me.

11. KamuiGakupo

Absolutely Shocking
    93/132

Is "What's this Mean?" Proper grammar? I'm not judging, it just sounds wrong. But I could be wrong O.O

12. Koi

Absolutely Shocking
    163/263

Minecraft account: KoiYT
    when will it be open to unranked players?

13. kai

SNW Legend
    43/66

@drtshock said in his post if you were paying attention xD

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. gingerrabbit954

Newcomer
    3/66

I love this game :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Bluesers

Absolutely Shocking
    93/132

Minecraft account: Nyoala
    You read the first paragraph, then you just go onto commenting. Really?

16. kai

SNW Legend
    43/66

@gingerrabbit954 why is ir profile pic of a cat,not a rabbit? Or am I just stupid,like I normally am

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Koi

Absolutely Shocking
    163/263

Minecraft account: KoiYT
    *click* nice!
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 20, 2015, Original Post Date: Sep 20, 2015 ---
    I forgot about the first paragraph

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. kai

SNW Legend
    43/66

@drtshock i got an idea for battle royale-
    You mentioned 'perks' in your post,well I think that we need a system like invasion only different,were killing ppl is 1 point and winning the game is 5 points. When in the lobby u can purchase a 'perk' with the points you accumulated for a one time use only,at a moderately cheap price. These can be obtained through purchase with game points,real money or you get given a set amount to kick you off when u get a rank. Perks could include medics,that come with a medkit and some bandages upon touchdown,sniper who gets a sniper rifle on touchdown,and as the guns appear to have 1 bullet automatically you have to find more bullets if u want to use the sniper again,grenadier who comes equipped with grenades,other perks when upon touchdown give you a specific gun and ammo,and more etc.
    These will be 1 time use though and they can stack up,so you can purchase any number of them and when u feel like using them select it.only 1 perk can be used at a time and the points you gain will be automatically added to the leaderboard before you spend them.
    Hope ya like my idea ;P
    Got a 7 game win with multiple kill streaks earlier today,didn't lose a single match,and would've carried on but I had to go.the quickest win took under 30 seconds when xXLeKawaiiEmeraldXx botched her parachute jump and IFail_ failed at seeing me parachute land behind him,grab a chest and snipe him in the back >;)
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 20, 2015, Original Post Date: Sep 20, 2015 ---
    Phew didn't realise how long that was
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 21, 2015 ---
    Nice a shiny 'Winner' medal...
    Now what do I do with it? ;P
    Screenshot from 2015-09-21 16:24:49.png Heres a screenshot of the game not starting ;-; We clicked it and it just wont start ._.
    U cant tell me that this is not creepy ._. Screenshot from 2015-09-21 19:10:03.png

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. TheFunnyScar

Regular
    8/66

you should add a knifing system, and some more maps.

maybe make another battle royale server that has a Killzome theme that would be cool

20. Nick

Developer
    93/132

Minecraft account: SirNickParks
    I love how most of the comments on here are people arguing with each other.

On the actual point of the game, it's a fun idea to transfer it from the known arma3/h1z1 gamemodes. It may be a bit wonky due well...minecraft, but it seems to be pretty nice for what the game has to offer. Some really unique stuff in it that I haven't seen before (especially the bomb parachuting).

Really great implementation of it into MC, nice to job to devs who helped work on it :) . Can't wait till it gets full release :)

- Mr.Nicki

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.